2007-07-04

5th Essay Roman Holiday

I’d like to introduce my favorite movie. The movie’s name is ‘Roman Holiday’. I think everyone has seen the movie. You know, the movie is very famous.
When I was a high school student, I saw this movie for the first time. I was so surprised, because the movie is perfect.

The story is romantic. The princess in Europe falls in love with the pressman. They go sightseeing in the showplace in Rome. I like the story, but I love scenery in the movie. There is the scenery of beautiful Rome. My best place is Fontana di Trevi(Trevi no Izumi). There is a legend that if you throw out the coin in the fountain, you can come to Roma again. It is romantic!! In spring vacation, I went to Italy, and I went to Fontana di Trevi. My dream came true. I want to go to Rome again.

Audrey Hepburn speaks beautiful English. She speaks as if she is a true aristocracy. I like her English. I’d like to speak English like her. She is charming. She is beautiful so as to charm people. She is a person of my yearning. This movie will be handed down for a long time hereafter.
I recommend this movie.

3 comments:

kanako said...

Hi.This is Kanako. I love "Roman Holiday" too ♪

keibo said...

a.I intersted in roman holiday.

b.I want to watch this movie

c.I have nothing to say in blog!!!!It is very nice.

maimai said...

Hi!!
I'm Mai.
Your essay very nice.
I like 'Roman Holiday' too.