2008-01-30

Suggestions for successors

I will advise for you. Please make your effort in your blog.
Writing Ⅳattendance is TypingSpeedTrial. If your TypingSpeedTrial will late, you are counted for absence. You have to type the word very quickly. I think you need practice typing very hard. And you have to go to the class room before starting the class. You need start-up your computer quickly. Teacher is stern.
Put some photographs in your blog. Your blog will be cute. So many visitor will visit your blog.
I think writing blog is needed many things. Ofcourse, you write your diary, and you have to write some reviews(movie, music...) You have to check instructor's blog every week. There are some important suggestions.
I hope you enjoy writing blog.
(123 words)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.